Working Successfully in a Changing Environment gives organizations a competitive edge by showing employees how to process their thoughts and feelings and make responsible choices in dealing with ongoing workplace changes.
The purpose of Working Successfully in a Changing Environment is to help participants understand the process of change and acquire the skills that will enable them to cope with the feelings of anxiety, resistance, and confusion related to change. Participants focus on changes they are currently encountering in their work environment, either as a group or as individuals. This program is customized to address specific changes. Participants learn to:
- Acknowledge their own response to change and identify present thoughts and attitudes about change
- Identify phases and steps in the personal change process
- Understand resistance to change
- Practice effective techniques to work through the change process
- Develop action plans to commit to change
This program utilizes the DiSC® assessment to help them identify their own feelings about change and how they can successfully navigate it.
Call 800-282-3374 or email email@example.com for pricing and more course information.