Good communication is one of the most valued skills in the workplace. And effective listening is crucial to communicating productively inside the organization while meeting competitive challenges from outside. The Personal Listening Profile® helps people become active, purposeful listeners in a wide variety of situations for more productive communication.
Facilitators help participants discover the impact of Five Listening Approaches.
It’s estimated that people screen out or change the intended purpose of what they hear in over 70 percent of all communications The biggest factor contributing to such miscommunications is our listening approach. Behavioral research shows that people listen with a preferred listening approach. The Personal Listening Profile® helps people in your organization:
- discover their natural approach to listening
- capitalize on their listening strengths
- learn how different listening approaches impact listening effectiveness
- improve their ability to understand the purpose of different communications
- use listening approaches appropriate to the situation
- overcome listening barriers and reduce conflict
- enhance individual and tram performance