Patrick Lencioni’s watershed, New York Times best-selling title, The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team, has impacted millions of leaders, worldwide. EDSI is one of them. As a mission-driven company, we believe strongly in the practical takeaways that he has brought to the business world. Now everyone can bring Patrick Lencioni’s model to life in their organization, with the new program, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Here is a great (2-minute) video by the captivating leader, Patrick Lencioni.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: The Basics
“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.” ~Patrick Lencioni
To really get the impact of Lencioni’s insights in your organization, combine the Everything DiSC assessment and the Five Dysfunctions of a Team. Learn The Five Behaviors Model and integrate it into your organization. This is an assessment-based program, and help you tap into the single most untapped competitive advantage -TEAMWORK!
What Are the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team?
- Trust One Another When the team members are genuinely transparetn and honest wiht one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, the will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on collective Results The ultimate goal of building greater trust, healthy conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: achievement of results.
Would you like to learn how to REALLY use these concepts, just the way Lencioni wrote about, augmented by the benefit of assessment and training? Join us for a 1/2 day COMPLIMENTARY program in your city, this summer!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.